Version: May 2022
At Kingcanary we are responsible for protecting the personal data that you leave behind on our website. These are therefore carefully processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purposes.
IDENTITY OF RESPONSIBLE PERSON
This privacy statement has been written by Kingcanary and contains the responsibilities that this company bears. The identity includes the following data:
- Trade names: Kingcanary B.V. – King Canary
- Chamber of Commerce registered under number: 34254463
- Branch Number: 000020510101
- Located at Pilotenstraat 19 1059 CH Amsterdam
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to this website by means of links.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS?
We collect and store information that you voluntarily provide to us through various active actions including:
- The contact form on the website
- Via email
- Via telephone contact: telephone call, text message or WhatsApp conversations
- By subscribing to our newsletter
When you send us an e-mail, the data you send us will be kept for as long as necessary to fully handle the reason for your email.
When you reserve/rent a studio or service from us, request more information via the contact form or when you register for the newsletter, your details are automatically included in our address database.
We use the data to ensure that your reservation and/or request is carried out as correctly as possible and to be able to inform you in time about all necessary matters. In the context of the protection of personal data, we do not provide your personal data to third parties unnecessarily.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE PROVIDE TO THIRD PARTIES?
We do not provide your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary in the context of the booking you have made. For example, in the case of purchasing a service from us. In case of suspected fraud or misuse of our website, we may also pass on personal data to the relevant authorities.
WHAT NON-PERSONAL DATA DO WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
We collect certain information using cookies that we place when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that a website places on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies contain information that we use to optimize our website and to generate insights for marketing purposes.
When you visit our website, the following information is automatically registered on our server. Please note: this is not personal data with which your identity can be disclosed:
- Your IP address (a unique number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your internet provider when you visit the internet), to distinguish you as a unique visitor for our statistics.
- With that IP address we can see which website pages are visited to generate statistics.
- The name of your computer system and the type of internet browser, so that we can further improve our website for the systems our visitors use and so that we can better solve any problems.
- We can view these insights via Google Analytics. The information obtained from the Cookies is transferred to Google and stored here. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
You can control cookies and refuse the placing of cookies by adjusting the cookie settings in your browser.
CHANGE OF PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is therefore recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly.